Sunday

THE BEST SALAD FOR DIABETICS

This is a very easy salad I developed myself. One thing I don't like about most recipes are the amounts of ingredients needed to make the dish. You might as well go out to eat if you are going to spend that kind of money.

This is my delicious, mouth watering, refreshing, healthy salad with only three ingredients.

Combine a generous amount of shredded cabbage, toss some pomegranate seeds on top, and splash with some red wine vinegar.

You can buy a bag of the shredded cabbage, they sell it for coleslaw, and yes pomegranate seeds can be eaten. I don't eat them alone, but they mix in very well with this salad. You must get a bottle of red wine vinegar, it is awesome, I use it in so many dishes for flavor, and the rumor is that vinegar can reduce your blood sugar by about 30%.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Die Or Beat This