Thursday

UPDATE ON EYES

I'm still not seeing well, in fact it's gotten worse. I'm wearing two pairs of magnifying glasses at once so I can see close as for reading, and even then it's still a bit blurry. My far sight is not good either as everything is very blurry and I'm seeing those halos around lights from what I believe is glaucoma.

I'm still watching my cal, sugar, and carb intake each day so I'm hoping it won't be long before my sight clears up. If not I'm going to have to live with this loss of vision quality.

I'm posting about this cause I want you to know even if your sugar count has been good for a long time, you can't get cocky with your diet. If it can happen to me it can happen to you!

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Die Or Beat This