Wednesday

FREE BOX OF CEREAL, NO CATCH!

I'm sure the time is limited on this so go the the Glucerna site and fill out the short application to receive a coupon for a free box of their cereal.



Several weeks ago I filled one out to get an $11.00 coupon for a package of their shakes and it came yesterday. I went straight to Walgreen's and got my Glucerna chocolate shakes.

Not only were the shakes good but I think it's very generous of them to give away for free such a large sample of their products, I've no doubt this box of their cereal is full size. If you are already one of their customers, you know the products are good but also expensive, so these free items are a real treat.

Glucerna does have a generous amount of carbs and calories, however they are better for you than regular non-diabetic foods because they are slow acting in your body and don't spike up your blood sugar.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Die Or Beat This