Sunday

Beat It



Last June I spent 10 days in the hospital because I hadn't had any medical attention, or medication I needed for the past couple years. Of course they found more things wrong with me than I care to discuss, but the good news is my sugar was great!                

     I believe this is due to the fact that I ate smaller portions and exercised a little. I no longer consider myself a diabetic, but there is always the potential to have it again. Of course I still suffer from the nerve damage to my legs and feet, but I eat whatever I want. I think I developed diabetes 2 from eating a large amount of carbs every day, which I no longer do. I am not a doctor so I'm only speaking from my experience, but if I can beat it maybe you can to. You should consult your doctor before changing your diet or lifestyle.
photo credit: elana's pantry via photopin cc

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Die Or Beat This